Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Terrific Kid

Last Tuesday was quite the eventful day!  Not only was it the kids' last day of school but it was also a day full of recognition for my babies!
The day started out with me getting the kids on the bus (my favorite).
Then we headed over to the kids's school to see them both receive amazing awards.  Claire won the "Terrific Kid" award (for the second time) and a perfect attendance award.  And Oliver also won a perfect attendance award!  Both of my kids love school and never complain about going! They are actually nervous that they will miss a day.  The love their school and it has everything to do with what an amazing school they go to!  Windom has been full of excellent teachers and wonderful experiences. 
We were so proud when this letter came in the mail!  We know how amazing Claire is but it is always wonderful when others see it too!!
After a great last day it was time for the annual "Last Day Pool Party" at Kathleen's house!  Even Mrs. Schaner stopped by!
Claire has made some wonderful friends this year.  She had a great group of friends and made many wonderful memories!

So as another school year comes to a close I am sad to say goodbye to my Kindergarten Monsters!  I had a great class this year and I will really miss my buddies.  

I can't believe that my babies are finished with 1st and 4th grade!!!  Times flies by but everyday has been awesome.  I am so proud of Claire and Oliver for working so hard and doing so well in school.  Both of them got "perfect marks" on their report cards along with wonderful and heartfelt comments from their teachers.  They are both reading above grade level and I could not be more proud of what incredible people they have become!

No comments: