Sunday, May 28, 2017

Dance Recital

Yesterday Claire and Oliver had their dance recital.  The kid LOVE dancing and work so hard all year for this.  They never complain about going to dancing and actually look forward to seeing their teachers and friends!  
On our way to the big show!
I even snuck into a pic!
Claire was beyond thrilled to have her own dressing room this year!
My little diva!
Oliver was pretty pumped about it too!
Oliver did an excellent job and had so much fun with his girls!
Claire worked so hard throughout the year and you can really see how much loves dancing while she is on stage.  I LOVE to watch her dance!!!
Oliver loves to be on stage and I love to see him up there!  
We all loved watching Harper dance!!!  I can't believe how big she is getting!!!!
Fun on the red carpet!

So while the recital and recital prep is a pretty crazy time, I have to say that I love watching my kids dance!  Claire really loves to dance and you can see that while she is on stage! Oliver has so much fun, and there is nothing better than hearing the ENTIRE crowd go "AWWWWWW!!!" when your son comes on stage.  It was another successful dance year!  Here is to a nice summer break!

No comments: