Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Toronto

We started our summer adventures right away!  Mark competed in the Spartan Race in Toronto on Saturday and Sunday so Friday we packed up and headed to Toronto.
While Mark raced I took my buddies and we headed over to the Science Museum!
We had a blast!
Oliver loved the radio exhibits.  He was fascinated with the fact that families used to sit around the radio instead of watching tv!
Claire loved checking out all the old phones!  I was dying when she didn't know how to work a rotary phone!
It was a fun day with just me and my buddies!
After the museum we headed to Medieval Times!
After  Daddy finished his race and met us at Medieval Times (and I am proud to say that I drove us all over Toronto, BY MYSELF) and we had a blast!!!
Then of course, the most fun of all was the hotel pool!!!
Congratulations Daddy on both of your races!!  We are so proud of you!!!!

No comments: