Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 On Stage

On Stage
HIGH: I got our Christmas cards done early this year :)
LOW: Claire had school and I really missed her today :(


Today while Claire was at school I spent the day working on our family Christmas cards.  Now, usually I am not really a stressed out person.  But, for some reason the family Christmas card is a HUGE deal to me!!  But this year I did it early!!!!  And I must say I think that they came out adorable (I will post it later in the month).

Today after school Claire decided that she wanted to dance on her "stage" (which is the step down to our family room).  It was hilarious!  She was very picky about her music and where Oliver, Peter, and I had to sit to watch.  It was awesome!
My little performer!
She does have some serious moves.
Then she told me that her, Oliver, and Peter were going to sit in the audience and that I had to dance.  And you know me, I never miss an oppourtunity to be on stage!  So, I hopped up there and did my thing!  Here is the gang watching me!
Here is Claire jamming to Phil Collins.  I love this kid.
Claire's new thing is having a flashlight in bed with her to read her books after we put her to bed.  She has been doing this for a few days now and the other night she wanted Mark to read to her in the dark with the flashlight before bed.  She was really thrilled that Mark agreed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poppy wants to know when she can come over and show off her dance moves on your stage! (just make sure you have a few hours for her to warm up to the crowd)

And Sam was wearing the same pj's as Oliver last night!

Can't wait to see your xmas cards!