Thursday, November 4, 2010

Monday, November 1, 2010 In The Closet

In The Closet
HIGH: We had nothing to do all day long :)  AND I had a book club meeting :)
LOW: We were beat and had waaayyy too much candy :(




This is where Claire spent most of her day.  She packed up a bunch of toys and played in the closet all day.  Not too much went on around here today.  We relaxed and snacked on candy all day.

Later in the evening I had a bookclub meeting.  We read "Come Closer" by Sara Gran.  I liked it but Mark read it too and did not.  Most of the book club liked it too.  It was about demons and stuff and I like those spooky kinda books.

Here is the bookclub (with a few missing - I missed you T-Bone - and a visitor).  We usually meet every few months.  It is great because it helps me pick new books to read.  We really do discuss the books while we snack and drink and laugh, it is really great!

No comments: