Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friday, November 12, 2010 Pictures In The Park

Pictures In The Park
HIGH: We spent this gorgeous day at the park :)
LOW: This was probably the last nice day until the spring :(


Today the weather was GORGEOUS!  I packed up the kids and met the girls and their kids at the park and we spent the whole day there playing.  We even had a picnic lunch, it was wonderful!!

The lighting was wonderful for picture taking so I whipped out my camera and snapped away!  Here is what I got during Oliver's photo shoot.
Show me drooly.
Show me sneezy.
 Show me ADORABLE!!
Show me surprised.
Show me too busy calling the ladies on the playground to get your picture taken.
Show me HAPPY AND PERFECT!
Show me HAPPY AND PERFECT...AGAIN!!!


After the girls ran around on the playground having a blast we enjoyed a great lunch and then took a nice walk.  It was after all of that that we decided to get some group shots of the kids.
So we wiped some faces, smoothed some hair, and positioned the girls.
 Almost.
 After about 72 failed attempts, this one if my favorite.  
Then we decided to try to get all the kids, including the babies.
Here we go...
Hmmm...kinda.
Even though it is a little blurry and NO ONE is looking at the camera, I love this one.  How sweet is Giada giving Oliver a random kiss...Love it!
Not quite but close enough.
Then I tried with just my angels. I am not sure but I don't think Oliver was really into this shot.
Overall, it was a great day!  I will miss the park until the spring but SLEDDING HERE WE COME!!!!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

First of all, I love all of the Oliver shots! And I love the fact that when Claire is holding him, he looks like he is almost the same size as her! Can't believe how big he is getting!!!