Monday, November 8, 2010

Friday, November 5, 2010 Rockin' Friday Night

Rockin' Friday Night
HIGH: A nice family night spent at home :)
LOW: The weather was super yucky :(


Today was another yucky day.  Claire and I spent the day cleaning (she is my little cleaning buddy) and then we hung out in the Playroom.  Yep, spent my Friday night at the Playroom.  No, that is not a rockin' bar or squanky new restaurant, it is our basement full of toys.  We had a lot of fun just playing in the playroom, it was wonderful.
Claire had a blast dressing up and digging through her toys (most of which she forgot that she even had).
She was all about being a bee.  
She kept shaking her stinger and trying to sting us.
Oliver had a blast too hanging out in his walker.  I swear he just loves to watch Claire.  Anything that she does is amazing to him, it's so sweet.

After our time in the Playroom we got on our jammies, made some popcorn, and watched Where The Wild Things Are.  Our Friday nights have definitely changed but I love it!!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! Can we have a playdate soon?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Bee and her baby brother!!!!...Tammy B.