Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday September 5th, 2009 Wedding Bells

High: Mark and I went to an awesome Wedding :)
Low: Claire is sick :(

Mark and I went to a fabulous wedding! The wedding itself was beautiful. The music was perfect, the food was delicious, and the people were fun! What more can you ask for! Now, I like weddings but this one was especially fun!


The reception was gorgeous!


The Bride Molly was elegant and beautiful, and SUPER FUN :)


Part of the reason that this wedding was so fun was because there were people from my school and Mark's school there.



Molly and Rich had the wax cups (from the hockey games) for people to drink out of. And those of you that have been to the hockey games around here and drank from the wax cups, you know what that means!

Mark and I all dressed up!


I think that everyone had a great time!


Chris and Jo shakin it up on the dance floor!

When we picked up Claire from Mark's parents this morning they informed us that my little angel isn't feeling well! She was up in the night with a fever and quite a few boogies :( The poor thing felt yucky all day and had to miss a birthday party (don't tell her that though). Hopefully she is feeling better tomorrow!

No comments: