Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dancin' Shoes


High: We got Claire her first pair of tap shoes today :)
Low: Claire was very grumpy after school today :(

Full days at school have been making my angel especially grumpy in the evenings. I can't wait until we are on a routine and she is in a better mood. She is great all day at school but, of course, once she gets home...all bets are off!!

Today we went and got Claire her first pair of dance shoes! Well, I should say tap shoes. Auntie Jacqie got her her first pair of ballet shoes. Once we got home Claire just had to put on her "Ballerina dress" and try out those shoes!


Look at them dancin' shoes!



My little Dancing Queen.

Here she is in the basement tapping away (don't mind the mess..it is the basement after all):



We went with Claire's friend Poppy to get our new shoes and then we went to Pizza Hut. Here my Claire loving the deserts!





5 comments:

amy said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!!!!

Jacqie said...

I am impressed by her early dancing skills ... lol! Too cute <3

Tammy said...

I love , love , love it. Claire dancing is too cute. Keep her dancing in the basement, she may be able to kill some spiders while she's at it.

Sara said...

that video is the most adorable thing i have ever seen ... shes good!!!!!

Unknown said...

i love the desert picture!!!