Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Oliver's Birthday

We celebrated Oliver's birthday out at the lake this year!  The weather was a little cool so it wasn't a good beach day but we still loved celebrating in our favorite place.  This year we combine Oliver's, Owen's, and Sue's birthday! 
Susie loved her "21" balloons!
Of course the boys loved fishing!

Popp girls.


Me and Susie...God I love us!
We always have so much fun!  Love this girl!
Loved celebrating my guy in our favorite place!



We loved celebrating Owen's birthday too!
I cannot believe this guy is 12!
Love this!

Birthday babes!


Everyone loves tetherball!
It was a great party and I am so happy that we were able to finally celebrate at the lake!
The day after the party it was brought to my attention that PAULY D was djing at the beach club.  So I obviously stalked the beach until we saw him!!!!
We cheated and walked the beach to go and see him so we weren't in the actual crowd but he knew we were there!
Honestly, he was really good!  He played great music!


No comments: