Wednesday, July 20, 2022

NYC #6

 Day 6 was another busy day!
On day 6 we went to the 9/11 museum.  
The museum was amazing.  This one was a tough one for us and it hit Mark and I pretty hard. When you go to these museums you see these artifacts and hear all about the things that took place.  For this one, we lived it.  We got engaged the night before.  I remember everything.
The museum was amazing and I am so glad that we went!



Then we went to one of Mark's picks, Wall Street!
And he got to see the "Bull Of Wall Street"!
Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready for a night on the town.
We LOVED our dinner in Little Italy!

We all agreed that this was our best dinner in NYC!

Then we stopped at another restaurant for dessert and it was delicious!  And now this restaurant is on our list for next time we go!  It was a Dominican restaurant and the food looked incredible. So clearly we have to go back to NYC so we can eat at Malecon! 
Then we finished off the night with another one of Mark's picks, a Wilco show!
It's so crazy because Mark and I (and my brother Greg) have always loved this band and they remind me so much of when we were younger and just started dating.  So it is wild that now we are here at show WITH my kids!

As much as I love Wilco, I was not very impressed with the show.  Maybe we are all just getting old but I was a little let down.  The kids still loved it and I loved doing this as a family!




No comments: