Wednesday, July 20, 2022

JELLYSTONE

This year Claire had a lacrosse tournament (shocker) so Oliver and I were on our own to pack up for Jellystone!

It was our 11th year and it did not disappoint!
The kids definitely did more fishing and less water park this year!


Gangsters in their golf cart!

Mark loved making us breakfast!
I loved sitting around and chatting with my besties!
The boys spent a lot of time on the fire this year!


Of course Uncle Nick brought waterballoons!


I can't even believe how grown up this crew is!
This was the first time in 11 years that we had so much rain that we had to eat inside!
But the rain cleared up each night for a nice fire and movie night!


The kids were way more into catching frogs than going to the beach!
And we braved the rain and sat outside around the fire!

Ironically, the best fire we had was during the rain!
On the last night the kids and the Dads had a blast playing basketball!
Claire tried to give Oliver a middle part!


Even though this crew is getting old, they still love it here!




My babies on our first year and my babies this year!!!!


 

No comments: