Wednesday, July 20, 2022

May

So I hate when I do this but I got so behind on blogging that I have to do large posts to catch up!  So here goes May...

Oliver FINALLY got to have a cello concert and we all loved going!
Oliver and his buddy Olivia!  They have been buddies forever!
Claire made varsity lacrosse AS A FRESHMAN AND SHE STARTED!!!!
Mothers day was spent watching Oliver play box lacrosse!
More lacrosse for Claire.
Some cousin love!
We enjoyed our first night of MMA fighting!
COVID tests were taken!
Oliver had another concert!  This time chorus!
Oliver and his buddy Connor!
Claire's team wore the old school uniforms!
Oliver and Connor has some lacrosse tournaments too!
Claire's team made it to the finals!!!!
It was such an exciting game and Claire had a bunch of fans there to cheer her on!
So proud of my girl!!!
We had a baby shower for my friend Julia!
We finally hung up my octopus toilet paper holder!
 We all gathered to cheer the girls on for their final game!  Even though we lost, it was a tight game and we are so proud of our girls!

Claire had a very nice lacrosse banquet!  Here she is with Coach Emily and Coach Cal!
These were the notes from her coach!
Claire was considered a "scholar athlete" because she has high honors!
The captains gave the girls individual awards and this was Claire's!
Then we started summer travel lacrosse!
Oliver's teacher wrote him the message in his yearbook, we are in trouble with this kid!
Kathleen went to Cabana Sam's for the first time!
The first of many amazing sunsets!
And we finally started to decorate the house at the lake!!! And we put up my Grandfather's clock with I love so much! Every time it chimes, it reminds me of my grandparents house!
 

No comments: