Sunday, December 3, 2017

Polar Express Train Ride

Yesterday was my favorite Christmas tradition, the train ride to see Santa!  This was our 7th year and I couldn't have loved it more!!!
 The girls ready to go!
 The kids has so much fun hanging out together!
 My Momma is her Tops sweater!
 My special girl!  I can still remember her first train ride when she was 3!  I can't believe that she is so grown up (and wearing my Christmas sweatshirt)!
 The VIP section!
 Emma, Claire, and Giada hanging on the train!
 Love this guy!
 What would a train ride be without these jokesters!
 Me and my holiday girl!!!!
 Besties!
 Waiting in line for Santa!  This year the line went MUCH faster!
 They even gave us a little time to take some pictures on the sleigh!
 My favorite people in one of my favorite places!
 LOVE THIS!
 My babies with Santa!
 Family shot with Santa!  
 The reindeer!
 I absolutely love seeing the reindeer!!!!
Uncle Johnny came this year with his fiance Tiffany to join the fun!
 The kids could make reindeer food to put out on Christmas Eve!
 Oliver can't wait to sprinkle it on the lawn on Christmas Eve!
 Komo girls!
 After the train ride we all headed to our favorite post Train Ride restaruant, THEO'S! 
 They always spoil us rotten at Theo's!
 Nick couldn't wait for the pot roast!
 Popp table!
Komo table!

Yet another amazing year in my favorite Christmas spot.  I am so grateful that we get this time together every year.  Also, this event marks the beginning of the Christmas season!  Let the fun begin!!!!!!

No comments: