Thursday, December 28, 2017

Festival Of Lights

 We kicked off the break with our annual couples dinner!  We had a delicious dinner at Tempo!  It was a great night full of laughs.
 The next night we headed to one of my favs, The Festival Of Lights!
 I just love all of the lights and this year I was THRILLED that there was tons of snow!
 We even got a family shot!
 Our annual Festival Of Lights family selfie!
 This year while going through the lights I asked the kids if they were going to see Santa and they both said NO!  Then I started to cry and Claire quickly said, "It's ok Mom, we will go Santa if you want us to!" and Oliver agreed.  So for me, they waited in the 45 minute line and went to see Santa.  I love my kids! Oliver even posed with Spiderman.
 And Claire let me take a picture with Cinderella.
 Oh the love!!!
 They are getting awfully big for Santa's lap!
 My babies!
 Then we wrapped up the evening with a delicious dinner at Claire's favorite place, Mighty Taco!  I think it is hilarious that she loves this place because when I was pregnant with her I used to eat Mighty Packs like it was my job!
Also on Saturday my little hockey player had a game.  He played on the B line AND the C line!  And he scored FIVE goals ANNNNDDD got the game puck!  I am so proud of my little hockey player!

No comments: