Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Eve!!!!!

We started off our Christmas Eve with lunch with the Cappellis and then we had a special visitor!!!
 Oliver loved seeing Santa!
 Claire looks so grown up on Santa's lap!!!
 Santa read a great story for the kids!
 And the kids sang "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer".
 Santa even brought them each a gift!
 Look at the smile!
 Even Jessica and I got to sit on Santa's lap!
 My favorite people on my favorite night!!!
 Oliver and Grandma!
 I love listening to everyone visit and catch up.
 Mark made another delicious Christmas dinner!
 Oliver and Nana tracking Santa!
 This guy, always making me take his picture!
 The cousins!!!
 Time to sprinkle the Reindeer Dust!


This year Oliver wanted Mark to read "The Night Before Christmas" to the whole family instead of just us before bed.  So the whole family gathered in the living room and Mark read us our favorite Christmas story.

Time for bed so  Santa can come!!!!

No comments: