Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Lights & Christmas Dancing!

 On Friday we decided to do another one of my favorite Christmas traditions (who am I kidding, ALL of our Christmas traditions are my favorite!) and go check out some Christmas lights!  We started the night at Friendly's for some dinner and delicious ice cream!
 Then we headed out to our favorite house to check out the lights!  Every year we go a house in Lancaster where this family puts on quite the show!  
Even though the kids are getting so big, they still love it!  Or they just humor me and pretend to love it, either way I will take it!
It is really an amazing little show!
Then on Saturday, the kids had their dancing Christmas show!  They both did a great job!  I love watching them dance!
After the show Nana, Papa, Grandma, and Grandpa came back to our house for our usual soup and sandwich lunch.  
Last week Claire also had her Violin and Chorus Christmas concert.  She did an amazing job!  I can't believe this was her last concert before she goes to middle school (I will be saying that a lot this year).
Claire and her bestie Kathleen. I told the girls that I want to get the exact picture in the exact same spot when they are in high school!
And finally on December 1st, Cozy came back!
So she has been up to her usual shananigans!
Just causing trouble...
All over my house!
The other day I didn't have to be at work until noon for conferences so I got to see Oliver get on the bus.  I love these two guys!!!

No comments: