Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day!

 Today we started our day by heading to the ski club to finally ski on a real hill.  No more learning hill for this girl!  I was finally going to do a real hill...Granny!  On the first run I fell a few times but on the second run, I nailed it!  It was way different than the learning hill but a lot of fun!  Claire and I even mastered the T Bar (which I still don't love)!  
 After a nice lunch at the club we headed home to get ready for our family Valentine's date night.  First stop, the movies to see Alvin and The Chipmunks Road Chip.  
 After an adorable movie we headed to the hibachi for dinner!  Oliver was so excited when he finally caught some food in his mouth!
And then finally, Daddy surprised us all with a late night snack and some hot cocoa at Spot Coffee!
Claire loving her hot cocoa.
And Oliver seriously loving his hot cocoa.

It was a perfect Valentine's Day.  There is no other way I would have wanted to spend the day of love than with the people I love the most.  

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: