Monday, February 15, 2016

Relaxin'

 Not too much going on around here today.  We took the day off of skiing and hung out around the house.  The washing machine broke so Mark spent the day working on that while the kids spent the day using some of their crafty stuff that they got for Christmas.
 It was really cute, they worked together and make all kinds of pictures.
 I love when they work together.  When they finished with their art projects they played hide and seek for like 2 hours!
I was kind of lazy and didn't feel like going to the gym so I used one of Nana's workout videos and worked out at home!  That is pretty much all I accomplished today and I am totally okay with that! 

Then we finished the night with dance class and some shoe shopping.  It was such a nice and relaxing day.  The best part of the day was knowing that I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow!

No comments: