Saturday, September 10, 2011

Unwinding After A Long Week

Well, we did it.  We made it through our first full week of school.  All of us!!!  I have a great class and I am really excited for this school year.  Claire loves her new pre-school room!  She has gotten five stickers all week (except for one day...apparently there was a little disruption during calendar, but we fixed that right up and she is back to five).  Mark loves his new classes and is looking forward to a great year. And Oliver....well, nothing has really changed much for him at school so he is happy as a clam.  He is officially a walker now and off the bottles!! Man, he is getting old!!!!
My kids have been ending up here after school.  Just relaxing while watching a little tv (don't mind all those cords in the corner).
Zoned....out.
I love that Claire was sitting here and Oliver walked over and plopped down next to her.  Best part was Claire didn't even tell him to move, she just snuggled him.
Oliver LOVES TV.  I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing!
But seriously, I am not sure that any other little boy has ever looked so cute watching TV!!!

No comments: