Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kickin' It Preschool

Today was Claire's first official day of preschool.  She was soooo excited! She got a new back pack and she was ready to rock.  When Mark dropped her off there was a few tears (I am thinking more because today was the first day I had to wake the poor thing up at 6am) but she ended up doing GREAT!!  When Claire came home she told me that she learned sooo much today!  She told me that she learned to "equal".  When I asked her to tell me more about that she told me that she learned that 2+1=3 and 3+1=4 and 4+1=5 and 5+1=6.  I was so proud of her that she already got that pattern!!  Then she told me that she learned the Pledge To The Flag.  It was hilarious! She got most of it right (with a few minor errors, that were awesome)!  
Here is Claire with her new back pack! It looks soooo HUGE on her but she loves it!  I was so proud of her today.  She was so excited and eager to learn and she actually came home excited to share what she learned with us.  I hope that she always knows how proud of her I am and how amazing I really think she is!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cannot believe they are officially in pre-k! And yes, that backpack looks HUGE, but adorable. And Claire's math skills are impressive!

Erin said...

She's so smart! I love her! In the first pic I can just see how excited she is by her facial expression. She'll be smartest preschooler there!