Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Silly Pics

I recently entered a few pictures of mine into a "Silly Photos" contest.  I did not win but here are the photos I entered.  They were so silly and fun I just had to post them!!
This was from Oliver's birthday party.  In the treat bags I gave out these sticky mustaches.  They were adorable!
Of course I entered a picture with Oliver and his stash too!
I didn't end up entering this one but it was so silly I posted it anyway!   This was from a long time ago.  We were bored one day and Claire told me she wanted me to draw a mustache on her and this is what we ended up with!
This is also an old one.  When Mark was little he used to make his brother Kevin do a "Face Show" and Mark and Brian would make Kevin do all kinds of silly faces.  So one night Mark and I made Claire have a "Face Show" of her own and this is what we ended up with.  We had so much fun doing it!!
When Oliver was about a month and half old Erin and I put her shades on him and he loved it!!  Here he is Rock Star style!!
This was at Claire's last hair cut and I think it speaks for itself.
This is from Sue's graduation and I LOVE this picture!!!  I laugh everytime I see it!!

So even though I didn't win, I had a blast looking through my silly pictures and laughing as I found these!!  I love my family and how silly we all are!!!!

No comments: