Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Special Shower

Last week Amy and I threw a special shower for Jacqie.  It was so nice to celebrate Jacqie's wedding and hang out with my friends from work.
Even though it was ridiculously hot outside we all had fun chatting and catching up on our summers.
Hot Mamas.
After Jacqie's delicious Butterwood cake.....
It was time for some presents!!!!!!
And more presents!!
And Tony's requested pillow fight (because as all women know, this happens at EVERY shower).
 Then the sun finally went down and it cooled down a little bit.
So we were all able to relax a little bit more.
And discuss the Flip Flop family of North Dakota.
I am so happy for Jacqie and Nick!!  
I can't wait until MEXICO!!!!
It was so nice when Nick stopped by to have a drink using his new coozy :)
CONGRATULATIONS JACQIE AND NICK!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like it was such a perfect shower! I'm so sad I missed it! Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Jacqie said...

Love the pics! Thanks for taking them and using the 'shine feature' You are the best! Thanks for throwing a great shower!!!