Sunday, July 17, 2011

Catch Up

 I know, I know!!  I said I was going to blog everyday.  But, we have been so busy!!  It has really been difficult to find the time to blog.  But, I have been taking a ton of pictures so I am going to catch up on the major things that we have done.  I wanted to edit a few of them but the longer I wait, the more behind that I get. So the next few posts are going to be the first few things that we did.

Here are a few pictures I snapped of the kids while they were sleeping the night before our official first day of summer vacation.  I love to go in and peek at my kids sleeping at night.  They look so peaceful and relaxed.
Oliver was smiling in his sleep.  
I swear he knows that tomorrow is the first day of summer vacation!!
Rest up now Mama! 
This summer is going to be GREAT!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was wondering about you and this blog! Seriously, how did we find the time to blog every day over the summer?

Even if you don't blog every day, I'm glad you're back. :)