Sunday, July 31, 2011

 Since I haven't blogged everyday like I planned, I have tons of pictures of random stuff that we have done this summer.  So I am just going to post some pictures of this and that.
Since the weather has been so beautiful this summer, we have been hanging out at Nana's pool. Oliver always has a blast with his Uncle Greg.
Uncle Greg is always a hit with the kids.  Claire did get a little scared after Uncle Greg threw him in the air.  But I am sure she will try it again :)
Claire LOVES to take a nap at Nana and Papa's.  
I think it is because Papa LOVES to take a nap with Claire. Those two go upstairs and play Monkey In The Courthouse (which he used to play with us when we were kids).  Basically you just have to be quiet or you lose.  Before you know it...you are asleep!!
On another note, Claire found this Halloween mask in her dress up clothes.  She thought it would be funny to put it on and scare her brother.
Problem was Oliver was not scared one bit! 
In fact he wanted to try on the mask too!!
He thought he was so funny with the mask on.  He just kept laughing with it on!!!

No comments: