Saturday, July 30, 2011

Amazing

Did you ever just have one of those days where you look around and think how lucky you are?  Well, today is one of those days.  The last day and a half I have just stayed in my comfy clothes and played with the kids only breaking to make meals and clean them up.  I love to watch the kids play.  Alone and together.   Claire is becoming so imaginative.  She loves to play with her dolls and make them talk and sing to each other.  It is hilarious.  Oliver is now super interested in how everything works.  I love to watch him explore the house and find different things and examine them.  He is also starting to take a few steps on his own (thank God because big daddy is killing me). Claire and Oliver also adore each other!  I love to listen to them play and laugh, it is by far the best sound in the world.  I am so lucky to have two beautiful and amazing children (and one pretty good husband too).  Life is good.

No comments: