Saturday, May 7, 2011

Special Present

Today was a GREAT day!!  For Mother's Day I got my new camera!!  After much research and a LOT of help from the people at the camera store I finally made my decision on which camera I wanted.  So here it is. My new baby Nikki (number 2).  This camera is amazing!  
I couldn't wait to play with Nikki so I busted her out in the car on the way home. 
Seeing as I have to learn how to use Nikki I only snapped a few pictures.  I can't believe what great pictures this camera takes (plus my subject is adorable)!!
 Even this little guy came out great!!

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can take tons of pictures of EVERYTHING!!!
Thank you Mark, Claire, and Oliver for the BEST Mother's Day gift EVER!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy moly! Yay for you! What a great mother's day present!!! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous pics you'll be taking!

amy said...

Love the new camera! Are you trying to be Nie Nie with the review mirror shot??