Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Easter

I know I am a little late with this post but here are some pictures from Easter.  We had a great day and the kids had a blast gettin' fancy and being with the family.
Nana and Papa took Claire shopping to get her a special Easter dress. Claire of course picked the one that made her look like a princess.  And of course Nana had to get her a bonnet :)  Also, my friend at work made Claire the most adorable necklace and earrings so she really felt like a princess!
Claire had a blast coloring eggs this year.  Oliver couldn't really help but he did lick a few eggs :) but he mostly just goofed around with Daddy while Claire and I worked hard on our eggs.
Then the Easter Bunny dropped off some baskets.
Claire found hers in the dining room and Oliver's was in his excersaucer.
After finding our baskets we headed out to spend some time with the family.  Oliver and Greg showed off their hats.
 So handsome.
Oliver got some googles in his easter basket.
Claire loved her easter basket!  She also had a blast playing with her cousins toys.
Claire and Owen loved having an easter egg hunt at Aunt Diane's.
Oliver found some eggs too with a little help from Jenna.
Then I grabbed him and smooched him up!!

It was yet another great Easter!  I can't believe that I have two amazing kids!!  Time is just flying by!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a perfect Easter! Claire looks adorable in her dress, and I love the bonnet!

I can't believe how long Oliver's hair is! With the little curl! Love it!