Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  Today was a perfect Mother's Day!  Mark got up with the kids this morning and I got to sleep in.  Then Mark, Claire, and Oliver made me breakfast in bed.  It was perfect.  Claire asked me first thing this morning "Happy Mother's Day Mom!  Do you want a Mother's Day hug?"  She is just the best! And we actually got a nice family picture (thanks Aunt Erin)!!
After a nice relaxing day at home we headed over to Nana's for dinner.  Oliver loved being snuggled up by Nana.
 Claire and GG.  Without GG none of this would be possible.
Thank you Nana and Papa for a great day!
 Uncle Bill gearing up for his ride home.
After a delicious dinner at Nana and Papa's we headed over to Aunt Irene's for some great dessert.  Oliver loved being snuggled up by Aunt Erin (everyone loves to snuggle him up).
Claire geared up to play with the boys outside.  That's my girl, all fancied up playing with the boys.
Yet again, Oliver being loved up.
Oliver fell in love today.  He could not take his eyes of off Sydney.
He literally stared at her like this for about 25 minutes.
Then Oliver and Owen hung out for a bit (notice Oliver is still being snuggled up by Aunt Erin :)
Then Great Grandma and Great Grandpa took a turn snuggling Oliver up.
Claire is in love with Truett (who happens to be Sydney's brother)!  He was so sweet and patient with her following him around.
Claire played a few tunes on the piano.....
while Owen sang.
Then Claire and Oliver passed out.

It was an amazing Mother's Day!  I can't believe I have TWO perfect babies!  I am sooo lucky!!!

PS...

I ordered my second blog book last week and it came yesterday!  Blog2Print will take your blog and make it into a book.  They do a beautiful job and it is sooo easy and affordable.  I just LOVE them!!

1 comment:

Village Living said...

What a great family photo!