Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Saturday, January 29, 2011 New Slacks

New Slacks
HIGH: Just the girl team went to swim lessons today :)
LOW: Oliver is STILL sick :(


Today just Claire and I went to swim lessons.  I always enjoy when I can get one on one time with my kids.  Poor Oliver had to skip his lesson because the poor thing is still sick.  He is finally fever free but still has a terrible cough and is not himself.  I miss my buddy :(
Claire in her Royal Tenenbaums track suit after swim lessons.

Today I had some running around to do for my return to work.  I needed new slacks, shoes, and some trouser socks.  Yes, I am officially old.  I cannot believe that I am going back to work in just TWO days! It was nice to have some time to go shopping alone but I missed my babies knowing that I just have two days left.

3 comments:

amy said...

ha ha!! Slacks...did you get a blouse too? I love Claire's track suit, very Sue Sylvester!!

Amanda said...

Slacks and trouser socks?! You are an old lady!

Poppy had that same track suit when she was about 18 months old! (old sames)

Tammy said...

I am just catching up with your blog and OMG......I wan't the Claire in the Royal T's tracksuit picture framed! Love it!