Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Weekend


We had a very busy weekend full of Communion parties and a special Christening!



One of our communion parties was at a FireHall.  Claire talked about the fire trucks the whole way there.  Then when we got there she was very scared of them - which is funny because she is not scared of much!


Sunday was Owen's christening.  Mark and I were the Godparents.  He was so sweet during his christening.  When they put the water on his head, I thought that he was going to fall asleep.  He looked so handsome in his white suit.  I took a ton of pictures so I decided to just post them.


Here is the newly Christened young man!





I just love this picture.  Great Grandpa making Owen laugh.


Too darn cute these two!!

During the brunch following Owen's christening Claire disappeared outside for some much needed "free time" and while we were all eating we spotted this out the window:


There is NOTHING Grandpa won't do for this little girl!


Here is Claire sharing her "flowers" with Grandma.


My little angel.


Our family.  I got all teary thinking this may be the last picture of just the three of us.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at you rockin' the high heels - hot mama! What a great family pic! And I love the pic of Claire smelling the flower.

Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures....I got teary looking at the last picture but then remembered it only will get better! :)