Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day And Other Great Stuff!


First of all, let me say Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!! While being a mother is the GREATEST job on the planet, it is not always the easiest! So I hope that every mother out there had a great day!


We had a wonderful day full of presents, love, appreciation, and family!!!!  I unfortunately did not get one picture of me and Claire today!!  But I did get some other great shots from the weekend!


On Saturday friends of ours invited us to a special movie night at their local fire hall.  Well, Claire just thought this was the greatest thing ever.  The kids brought sleeping bags and pillows and they all got comfy on the floor to watch a cute movie.












Today was a double special day.  Not only was it Mother's Day but it was Aunt Sue's graduation day!!!!  



Congratulations Aunt Sue!!  We are so proud of you!!!
And yes I am aware how ginormous I look :)


Uncle Johnny was SUPER excited for Sue!!!


Aunt Sue and Nonny.


Uncle Greg and Aunt Sue.


No comments: