Sunday, May 16, 2010

 It's A Boy Celebration!!





Well, here I am 35 weeks and 5 days (but who is counting).  I know I haven't posted a pregnancy picture in a while so I thought I would post one today.  Today was a very special day.  It was my "It's A Boy Celebration" thrown for me by my Moms and girlfriends!



We all had a great time hanging out and chatting.  It was really special. Mostly because for your first baby you have a big shower and everyone makes a huge deal out of it.  Then your second one comes and no one makes that big of a deal.  But not MY friends! They had  special party for me and I LOVED IT!!  


I got lots of adorable gifts for Oliver.  Everyone was so thoughtful and sweet.
Everyone brought a little treat and everything was EXCELLENT!!
 
 
My girls (minus Shannon).  Thank you so much for all 
you do ALL THE TIME!


The Moms.


The Komo Girls.


Me and Susie.

Overall, it was just a really special and memorable day.  I love you all and I appreciate EVERYTHING you all did today! And today definitely made one thing very clear....I AM REALLY GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN ABOUT FOUR WEEKS!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

No one commented on this yet so I felt the need to. I can't wait until little baby Oliver is here!!