Friday, May 28, 2010

Dance Rehearsal



Here is my Dancing Queen at her dress rehearsal last night.  Tomorrow is the real recital and I will post a bunch of pictures of that.  She did great at rehearsal.   Claire loves to be on stage and did better dancing up there than she does in dance class.  Right before she went on stage she looked at me and said "I wish Daddy was here."  She is a daddy's girl!!!  


But I do think she loves her Mama too :)



Something VERY dramatic is happening during this photo!  

More photos to come of the BIG SHOW!!  Also, today was my last day of work!!!  So now we just sit and wait for Baby Oliver!!!!


3 comments:

erin said...

She's so beautiful!!!

Amanda said...

I seriously hope you already had that first pic of Claire printed and put in a frame!!! It's absolutely beautiful!

See you tonight at the BIG RECITAL!!!

Tammy said...

Amanda....I was going to say the same thing. That is begging to be blown up and framed. If you don't, I will.