Thursday, February 25, 2010

24 Weeks!

 

I am now 24 weeks (sorry about last week, we were on vacation).  I feel great and this baby is gettin big!!!!  He is movin all over the place ALL THE TIME!!!  I love it!  I can already see my belly moving when he is rockin and rollin!  Mark and I (and Claire) have pretty much decided on a name but we have decided to not spread it all over the place (even though a ton of people already know).  We LOVE the name but we may wait a little while to spread it around.


In other news, Claire  had a play date this evening with her buddy Giada.  They are just too cute together and they played so nice.  Claire was so excited to share all of her toys with Giada and take a tubbie :)  Also, THANK YOU Aunt Jessica for dinner, you are the best!!!

PS If everyone reading this could just say a little prayer that tomorrow is snowday that would be great.  THANKS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Giada and I had a great time last night! Giada loves Claire so much I'm sure she is all I will hear about today.
I'm glad that Baby Boy Komosinski has a name now, and by the way I LOVE THE NAME!!!!

Amanda said...

Love, love, love the name!

So exciting that you finally picked a one - but totally understand why you would want to keep it a secret.