Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Since we had to miss a really fun birthday party yesterday we decided to make it up to Claire by taking her to Chuck E Cheese today! It was her first time and WOW did she LOVE it!!!!



Claire loved playing all the games, even if she didn't really
know what was going on :)



I will tell ya, those games are not like they used to be. While Claire was "riding" this horse she could see herself on a tv screen. Couple steps up from the bouncy motion we got as kids!


I couldn't wait to show Claire how to play Skee Ball. This was my favorite game when I was a kid. Needless to say, Claire wasn't really into it. Well, that is until the tickets came out. Also, I like this picture because I think it really shows the true essence of Chuck E Cheese (check out the background...just MADNESS).


Here is Claire with her Best Friend. She LOVED Chuck E Cheese! She kept calling
him her best friend.



She went NUTS when Chuck E Cheese came out to visit.


Mommy, Claire, and her best friend.
Disclaimer - terrible picture of Mommy.


Claire's favorite thing was the School Bus. I think it's because she thought her best
friend was on the bus.



At one point she stopped driving the bus and just talked to her best friend.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That girl is a character! Looks like you guys had a blast. We're still recovering from our first visit there (which was almost a year ago)!

amy said...

I love Chuck E Cheese! I also love the skee ball picture. I hope we learn that in our class! Also skee ball is my favorite too :)