Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playdate

Today Claire had a playdate with some friends that she is going to spend a lot of time with next year.  

 

Here is Claire with her friend Jack.  Her and Jack are like peas and carrots.  I think there may be a future here.

   

The kids enjoyed a delicious lunch!  


 
Claire was impressed by the fact that Mrs. Tony had a HUGE playroom in his house.  But I think she LOVED the fact that Mrs. Tony was a human jungle gym.  
PS I keep calling him Mrs Tony because that is what Claire calls him.


Claire did not want to leave.  The first time I tried to leave she climbed up on the top bunk of Jack's bunk beds and wouldn't come down.  I finally got her down and here she is saying a dramatic goodbye to her new friends.

Photos courtesy of the Duggans.

3 comments:

Tony Duggan said...

I cant believe the Duggans made it onto a BLOG!! How cool is that? So glad you could come to play- kids had a ball! I'll make sure Mrs. Tony continues his hard workouts on the Wii ( hee hee)so that he can handle being a jungle gym on a regular basis next yr! Oh- BTW...my valentines day? I got a card and pasta sunday at my in laws... see why we dont have a blog???? :)

Amanda said...

Good times! We're looking forward to many more playdates at Mrs. Tony's!!!

Tammy said...

Love this...so cute. Have to love Mrs. Tony's leopard spotted socks as well!