Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today is the day of love. This was one of the best Valentine's Day that I can remember...EVER! Today was spent with my two favorite people, who just happen to be the two people that I love the most in this world.



Claire and I started the day by making Daddy his Valentine's Day Card. It was adorable. She told me what to write and I wrote it, it turned out super cute.



Then Claire just added the final touches and we were all set.

Then Daddy came home with presents for me and Claire! YAY!!! Claire got beautiful gold earrings and I got a beautiful watch. Daddy spoiled his girls today.


Then Daddy made us a delicious dinner. He made my all time favorite dinner. Strip steaks on the grill with blue cheese and mushrooms. With sides of mashed sweet potatoes, fresh green beans, and crab legs. MMMMMM!! Claire loved it all too! We are still watching her like a hawk to make sure that her tongue doesn't swell up, I think we are almost in the clear.

Then Claire took a tubbie while Daddy cleaned up the kitchen. After we all put on our jammies and got cozy we watched a special Valentine's day movie (thanks to Nana). As I said before, it was a perfect Valentine's Day :)



 



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwww, what a sweet day!
Are you sure Mark made that dinner, or do you think he might have picked it up from a fancy restaurant? Mmmmm! (And why are you waiting for Claire's tongue to swell? Are kids not supposed to have seafood? You need to tell me these things!)

Happy Valentine's Day!