Saturday, September 11, 2021

New School Year Goals

 So here we are at the start of another school year!  So that means a new year of new goals!


Claire is starting high school (which I cannot even believe)!

Claire
~ Go to go to school every day.
~Do well in all my classes.

Oliver started middle school (again, I cannot even believe it).


Oliver
~To not be late to my classes.
~Have a 95% average (or higher).

Mark
~Support the kids to do their best.
~To encourage my students at school to be the best that they can be.
(the kids said that Mark's goals are cringey lol)

I have an amazing team to work with this year!  I am really excited to have the kids IN school and I really look forward to working with these ladies!


Mom

~To stay positive!

~To have fun!

~To not sweat the small stuff!


Hopefully this year the world will start going back to normal more and more! I hope everyone has a great school year!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.