Monday, September 6, 2021

Jellystone

We had yet another amazing year in Jellystone.  It was our 10th year and we still had a blast.
Oliver even ran into some hockey buddies while we were there!
This was our first year that we got our own golf carts and they were a huge hit.
Oliver obviously spent a lot of time fishing.
More golf cart riding.


Drinks and sun with my best girls!
Us girls master the blackstone!
Claire fixed the cottage lol
Mark took a nap!
The Nowinskis.
I went down the waterslide with buddy!
The girls did some crafts.
Delicious dinners.
We all had fun playing with Oculous.
The girls were real big shots driving the golf carts around until they got in trouble lol.
Love this guy.
The Dads had fun fishing too!
No one wanted to the fun to end!


The crew.

The girls.

My babies.






Every year I wait for the kids (especially Claire) to tell them they are sick of Jellystone and ready to try something new.  And every year I am pleasantly surprised.  My kids love Jellystone and have no desire to stop going!  

No comments: