Monday, September 6, 2021

July Wrap Up

So I was a terrible blogger this summer. And I hate when I am a terrible blogger because I miss so many amazing things that we have done.  So here is a big dump of the rest of July.

At the end of July the cottage was FINALLY finished!  So we got to spend more time out there. Here is Marge and Oliver at a nice Cabana Sam's lunch.
Oliver caught his first catfish.
I was spoiled by amazing friends helping me decorate the cottage!
The kitchen was finally finished!
The weather finally changed and it was actually summer!
My nautical bathroom!
I m so happy with the way it came out!

So happy to finally be eating dinner at our very own lake house!
First fire!


Claire had a lacrosse tournament and the girls did amazing!

More beach time with friends.
I played in our 10th Marigold!

Added some more details to the kitchen!
Oliver loves his new room!

Claire's room came out amazing!
She loved getting her stuff all set up!
My room was ready to go!  Still needs some extra touches but we are able to sleep there!!!
And my dream of my morning coffee on the beach has finally come true!
We celebrated Papa's birthday.

 We sadly lost Mark's grandfather this summer. He was an amazing man who not soon be forgotten.


So that was pretty much the rest of our July in a nutshell!

No comments: