Monday, September 6, 2021

Middle School Locker Set Up

 Last week it was time, time to go and set up Oliver's locker for MIDDLE SCHOOL!  Yep, that's right... middle school.


He was so excited!

Even though he didn't want to make it as fancy as his sister did, he still had a blast.
Oliver wanted to write his whole schedule down on his dry erase board.  Between his schedule and his lock he was a little nervous.  But once we checked out his classes and practiced his lock, he felt much better.

My big middle schooler.  I now have no more elementary children. Oliver might be a big middle schooler but he still held my hand in the parking and told me that he had fun setting up his locker with me.  He is such a love!
We had so much fun and we loved getting some milkshakes to celebrate! He may be growing up too fast but he is growing up to be a pretty amazing kid.



No comments: