Sunday, September 20, 2020

This Is 40!

 I had an amazing 40th birthday this year (and I still have one celebration coming next weekend).
My friends at work totally spoiled me!
I came in to some great treats and beautiful decorations!

I really work with some amazing people.  They made my birthday so special!
And then I had the best helpers to help me scratch off my winnings of $18.00.
We had a nice dinner at my Mom's house.  I love these turkeys.
Besties.
Overall, it was a great birthday!!!
My plan was to do another Spartan race for my 40th.  Since those were all cancelled I did this virtual race instead.  I ran 70 miles "to Rochester"!

On another note, Oliver has been really obsessed with dogs for the last few months.  He spends hours researching different dog breeds and everything he can about them.  

He used his birthday money to buy this gigantic book.  He has been carrying it everywhere with him and it is pretty safe to say that he knows almost everything about dogs.


We have all been begging Mark to get a dog for like 10 years.  Oliver has really been kicking up a notch and has taken to writing persuasive writing pieces to Mark about why we should get one.  I must say that I think Oliver may be the one to wear him down!































No comments: