Monday, September 14, 2020

School 2020

So starts the school year we will never forget.  Hybrid learning for my kids and fully remote for me.

Claire's Goals:

~ Dress nicely every day

~To get high honors

~Play field hockey and lacrosse


Papa is loving that Claire's bus is coming later this year and he gets to see her in the mornings!


But Papa is still sad that this is his last year getting the kids on the bus!

This year marks Oliver's last year in elementary school!  I can't believe it, it feels like yesterday that he was in the same spot going to Kindergarten! We already got an email from  his teacher saying what a nice boy he is!
Oliver Goals:

~  To read a lot

~ To score goals while on defense

~ To get to the next reading level


 Mom:

~ To do my best teaching my students virtually and still make this year amazing for them!

~To stay in shape while the gyms are closed.

~To stay positive!

~To take care of myself.  With everything going on it gets very easy to put myself last.  So one of my goals this year is put myself and my family first!


Mark:

~ He's thinking about it....

No comments: