Monday, September 7, 2020

Birthday Celebration #1

 Well it is happening.  I am turning 40 this year.  I can't even believe it.  I remember being young and thinking that 40 was so old!  I am a firm believer in the mindset that you are only as old as you feel though.  I still feel like I am in my 20s and I plan to stay that way, so bring it on 40!

Yesterday was my first birthday celebration at the beach.  By the time we got up there we didn't get any actual beach time but we still had a blast!


The kids loved their homemade milk shakes!
The kids had a blast playing together!

Then this morning it was back to learning about all of this distance learning!  I can't wait until all of these kinks are worked out!  But really I can't wait until all of this over and my lil monsters are back in my room with me!

No comments: