Monday, July 27, 2020

Day 129-134

I feel like we have been pretty busy around here.  We went from being shut up in the house for weeks to the world opening up just a bit and I feel like we are crazy busy.  How will we ever go back to the real world?!
 Claire has been loving her comfy.
 I got new sneakers (although I missed the good ones at the barn sale 😠).
 I had a wonderful breakfast with some of my favorite people.
 We had a nice visit with friends (and Oliver swam for about 9 hours).
 We had an awesome beach day!
 Oliver got to fish for hours and even though he didn't catch anything, he was in heaven.
And although I didn't get the all the kids together, we had a nice visit with my bestie. 

I love that we can be outside and visit people safely while being socially distant.  I usually love the fall but I don't ever want it to come.  I don't want to be stuck inside again away from the world. I am dreading the start of school, mainly because I have no idea what it will look like.  I hope and pray every day that by then we have some answers to this craziness.

No comments: