Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 113 Claire's Birthday "Party"

Due to the Rona Claire couldn't have her annual birthday slumber party.  So her amazing besties took care of her and made sure she still had a wonderful celebration.
Her besties came over first thing this morning and brought her breakfast!!!

And gave Claire her gifts!
The breakfast was delicious!
I had some special balloons for the celebration!
That were a little tricky to get on the mailbox!
Oliver's job was to video tape the birthday parade!

Everyone was so sweet! We didn't get too many pictures though!
Then a few family members joined us on the patio for some cake and pizza!
13, I still can't believe it!
They are all just too old!

My baby girl...I can't take it!  I am so proud of the amazing little lady she is.  I seriously don't know what I would do without her.  I am so glad that I get to be her Mama!

Here is the link to Claire's birthday video that some of her friends put together for her!
https://flipgrid.com/+komosinski5399

No comments: