Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Day 119-122

Day 119
After our big Jellystone trip we were all exhausted! Day 119 was spent car shopping.  I have had my truck for about 6 years and it was really hurtin' so it was time to start looking for a new truck!




We looked at a lot of trucks.  Then we came home and ate dinner and then we all got back in the car as a family and went back to the dealership to look at our options again.  Then Jessica and I drove BACK out to the dealership again to see my options.  I was having a really hard time making a decision!  I really wanted a blue truck but I would have had to order it and buy it without seeing it and I just couldn't do it!  So we decided on the grey and I am so happy with my decision.

Day 120
 Oliver spent day 120 working on his Youtube Channel.

And Mark surprised me with dinner at the Old Orchard Inn (where we got engaged) for our 17 wedding anniversary!

Day 121
Oliver has started skating again.  Although all of the rules are different Oliver is still loving it!  The kids can't get dressed in the locker rooms anymore so we now pull up a chair and get dressed in the parking lot!
And we finally got to bring our new edition home!!!  Grey Goose is finally where he belongs.  Although we haven't quite settled on Grey Goose we are still trying out.  It is between Grey Goose and Mad Max (because we got the extended cab).  We will have to see how it goes!  I absolutely love this gigantic fun bus (which is also in the running)!!!

No comments: