Friday, June 19, 2020

Day 95 & 96

I missed day 95. There aren’t any pictures but I spent day 95 relaxing and reading! 

Yesterday was day 96. I had a dr appt (just for my elbow) and then I had a nice coffee date with my buddy Tammy. It was glorious. We sat outside, enjoyed some coffee and treats, and visited in the gorgeous summer weather. 
Then I came home and Claire helped me clean out the truck. I love she loves to clean organize everything!!!
Then it happened. We went TO A RESTAURANT!!!!!! To celebrate the school year ending we decided to treat ourselves. Actually, Mark and I were going to go on a date and the kids got super mad that we were going out into the real world without them! So we caved and we all went. We will have plenty of time for date nights when they grow up and head out. I just love that they want to be with us! We all worked very hard during COVID and deserved a night out. I was a little nervous about it but it was super safe and the Byrd House did a great job! It was glorious!!!


No comments: