Saturday, June 6, 2020

Day 83

Yesterday I finished up my work for the week and with the year winding down I feel like I have a ton of work to do!
Mark started working on the landscaping and the kids helped out!

And Claire tried to scare everyone while they worked.
It was a sad day though.  Mark put up this little swing for Claire right after Oliver was born.  She loved that swing but 10 years later it is finally done.  And just like she helped him put it up, she helped him take it down!
I remember this day like it was yesterday.  Claire was so excited and she loved helping her Daddy build her new swing!

My little baby girl!!!

Then last night we went to celebrate Giada's 12th birthday!!!  I can't believe this girl is 12!  Time flies too fast!!!
These two have been buddies since they were little babes.
And I love that they are still so tight!

Happy birthday Giada!!!!

No comments: